If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, February 11, 2013

Silly Peaches

I have NO idea WHAT she was doing...

I have no idea what this silly wonderful dog was doing here, but she discovered the hollow area in the couch today, and stuck her head into it several times, trying to see if there was anything in there. Not sure why she all of a sudden found this interesting...we've had this couch for several years now, but she did. It cracked me up this morning, so I had to grab a photo of her doing it with my phone, since I didn't have my camera with me.

In other news, hubby and I are both trying to recover from being ill...I've been under the weather for 4 days now, and just can't seem to kick it. I've been better today, but not totally over it...I have a low grad fever back again (which is better than the high one I had a couple days ago). I'm not sure why I seem to have picked up everything going this year...when some years I've managed to not get sick at all...but I sure hope this is the last of it for the season. I'm SO TIRED of being sick! Need to work on building my immune system up I'm thinking!

Needless to say, not much going on here till I get better...then I'll have a bunch of catch up to do. Prayers for our quick recovery...and that my parents and brother and his wife didn't catch the bug from us, since it seems to be holding on for so long, would be appreciated.

Hope every one else is avoiding the flu! :-))

3 comments:

  1. Well, you're not alone. Hubs is sick, again. He's been running the low-grade fever and fighting the body ache. I get to where I feel crappy. But I tend to think it's more about being tired from handling the whole load when he goes down. I haven't had any fever. Just a headache at most. I hope y'all get to feeling better really soon. This is the very reason why I love making big batches of homemade chicken noodle soup to freeze in single-serving containers! Beyond that... plenty of tissue and sinus meds! Boy, the stuff that manages to land in the hay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you get better really soon! I'll keep you in my prayers. (((Hugs))), Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling 100% better, and soon! I've been lucky so far this year, and haven't had anything major. Just a minor cold thing that lasted 2 days in October. *keeping fingers crossed for this spring* ;)

    http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!